Tuesday, August 28, 2007

You Bowl



Bit late, sorry about that.

-Vanja

Known for his *ahem* masterpieces Alone in the Dark, Bloodrayne, House of the Dead, Uwe Boll is a name that is recognized by gamers everywhere, and Gabe and Tycho of Penny Arcade decided to give him an invite to the Penny Arcade Expo this past weekend as a special guest. Hilarity!

So today, on my way over to Vanja's to work on today's comic, we stopped at Wendy's. Against my better judgement I ordered their new special, The Baconator. "Six strips of hickory smoked bacon piled high atop two 1/4 lb.* patties of fresh, never frozen, beef. Complete with two slices of American cheese, mayo and ketchup for a mountain of mouth-watering taste" They may as well have just named this burger the fucking heart attack special. I won't lie, the first few bites were good, but after that it was just too much. I only finished it off to prove to Vanja that I could..

Don't make that mistake, guys. Protect your arteries from the evil that is The Baconator.

-James

No comments: