Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kirby Kannabalism



All gamers are looking forward to Super Smash Bros Brawl. Masahiro Sakurai has been offering up tantalizing details about the game at The Dojo since May 22nd. We've learned quit a bit about the Final Smash moves, some ranging from fucking awesome(Giga Bowser) to meh(Pikachu Electricity Ball) to, well, bizarre. On this note we present Kirby Kannibalism.

On another note, this college life is pretty sweet. Only having classes two days a week allows me a lot of free time. Free time that the stringent high school schedule of 7 hours a day every day just didn't allow. I've been using all this free time to catch up on some games that I bought, but never got around to finishing. Mainly, I've been playing Hotel Dusk: Room 215. I got a bit frustrated with it when I first started, as I lost about an hour of game play due to not saving. I started over, and I'm so glad I did. As someone who enjoys reading, this interactive mystery novel is really a great experience for me.

In closing, I ask this question

Why, Sega? Why are you doing this again?

-James

No comments: