Saturday, September 8, 2007

Update, again

We're working on the direction for the new comic, and I'm quite happy with the idea now. We might even update daily, guess we'll see. Here's some fun stuff, and a hint as to where this is going.

-Vanja

I would just like to state that I really like the new direction the comic is taking. The ideas that have been thrown around are really fucking awesome; a lot better than the random stuff Vanja and I threw together at his house while arguing over what to do for the day while eating Wendy's.

Let's get this shit rolling, because it's going to be epic.


-James

2 comments:

Handonium said...

WE NEED SOME NEW BEARDS AND BELLIES UP IN HERE

NAOW

(unless you're still busy working on story and stuff. Then I can wait.)

Unknown said...

NEEDS MOAR BEARDS.